Floor Standing Enclosures
RVCP design of compartmentalized enclosures is for power distribution and motor control feeder panels. The combination of individual compartments, sizes and locations can be selected at the time of assembly.
- Highly flexible design layout is easily modifiable at any stage of manufacture.
- Layout modifications possible even after commissioning of the MCC/PCC.
- Internal mounting plates are depth adjustable.
- Get in 2 dimensional flat pack un assembled condition.
- Save on transportation costs.
- Save on unloading costs.
Ease of Assembly
- Needs unskilled or at most semiskilled workforce.
- Needs simple pneumatic riveting tools.
- RVCP enclosure in CKD flat pack needs little space for storage.
- More space for manufacturing.
- Non extensible panels for small limited use.
- Large extensible enclosures for large plants.
- Special enclosures for ACBs and power distribution.
- Many combinations possible.
Polyurethane In Situ Foam Continuous type gasket.
Dip Prime Coat
All parts are dip prime coated before powder coating. Provides very long life.